COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
It’s being given to:
- people aged 50 and over
- people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
If you are eligible based on the above list and haven’t yet received your vaccine, you can book on-line.
You do not need to wait to be contacted by the NHS.
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service.
You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
Find out more about registering with a GP HERE – NHS GP HOW TO REGISTER
If you are not eligible yet –
Wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it’s your turn to have the vaccine. It’s important not to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.