Inclusion: Eastleigh Recovery Service
Inclusion Recovery Eastleigh Hub provides a range of interventions for anyone aged 18 and over, using drugs and/or alcohol or experiencing any of the problems that are associated with its use and live around the Eastleigh area.
• Advice and Support – including information on a range of drugs and alcohol.
• Harm Minimisation Services – Needle Exchange including overdose and safer injecting advice, blood borne virus screening and vaccinations.
• Medical – substitute prescribing for opiate dependency, access to inpatient and community based detoxification and healthy lifestyle clinic
• Psychological – Relapse prevention and access to a range of online, one to one and group based psychological therapies.
• Practical Support – support and signposting around subjects including education, training and employment, housing, finance and debt advice.
• Access to Peer Support and Mutual Aid – both one to one and through groups.
• Specific Support for Families and Carers.
How can I access Inclusion Recovery Eastleigh? – If you are aged 18 and over, are currently using drugs and/or alcohol or are affected by the problems associated with using drugs and/or alcohol and live in or near to Eastleigh we can offer you support and information. You can contact us on 0300 124 0103 .
41 High Street
Tel: 0300 124 0103
Mon 9am – 5pm
Tue 9am – 8pm
Wed 9am – 5pm
Thu 9am – 8pm
Fri 9am – 5pm
Sat 10am – 1pm