FREE to use Garden Space at The Point
The Point have very kindly made available their very special Garden Stage for local groups, artists, community partners and friends to utilise.
The space is available every Wednesday and Thursday 4pm-10pm from the 9th June until 28th August.
This is a thank you to the local community for your support and to welcome everyone back to The Point. The Garden Stage is being opened this summer and is available to book free* of charge. (but you cannot charge people to attend events)
The space will follow Covid-19 guidelines to make it safe and relaxing for performers, hosts and audiences to enjoy.
Some ideas on what the Garden Stage maybe suitable for:
- A group yoga and coffee session
- Showcasing dance or theatre company’s work
- A relaxed performance, perhaps to test out new ideas
- A summer staff event
- A party to celebrate your creative community
The Point will support with the following (no fees, charges or hidden costs)!
- Use of our Garden Stage area with a PA system (NB no technical team support is included)
- A fenced off seating area for up to 60 people (in line with government guidelines)
- A staffed and fully licensed outdoor Café Bar kiosk
- Access to the venue’s toilets.
- *The space is free to use but you may not charge admission
- All food and drink must be purchased from our Café Bar kiosk (please do not bring your own refreshments onto the site, there is a water cooler available for use)
- The space is outdoors and for use in all weathers, unless deemed unsafe
- Public events will be facilitated by our Front of House team who will work with you to identify the best approach to audience management
- You must follow our guidance on keeping your team and audiences safe.